EnProAl® 12% All Purpose Poured
Product number: 15377
- Convenient, highly palatable source of protein, energy and minerals for cattle, horses, sheep or goats on pasture
- Ideal for situations where medium to low quality forages are being fed
- Unique EnProAl technology results in uniform hardness and consistency throughout
- Uniform consistency results in a known, predictable consumption rate
- Predictable consumption=predictable feed costs
- No waste supplementation - will not melt or crumble even in adverse weather conditions
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily for cattle or horses or exceed 0.7 mg per head daily for sheep, goats, llamas or other camelids.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pounds for mature cattle or horses or 2 to 4 ounces for sheep or goats with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some re-positioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle or horses should consume 1 to 2 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal. Sheep or goats should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 150 to 200-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||6.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max||7.00%|
|Selenium, Min||3.3 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||360 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||14,000 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement and Mineral Oil.