EnProAl® 32% Poured
Product number: 11389
- Convenient, palatable source of protein, energy, minerals and vitamins for cattle consuming low quality forages
- Unique EnProAl® technology results in uniform hardness and consistency throughout
- Uniform consistency results in a known, predictable consumption rate
- Predictable consumption = predictable feed costs
- 15% more TDN (total digestible nutrients) than competitive tubs
- Combination of natural protein and NPN (non-protein nitrogen) for optimum protein utilization
- High magnesium content helps protect against grass tetany
- No expensive bunks or feeders required
- For optimum forage utilization, provide a SWEETLIX® self-fed mineral supplement in conjunction with this product
- Available in 200 lb. plastic tubs
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pound per head per day for mature cattle with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If overconsumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Provide one block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Cattle should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle should consume 1 to 2 pound per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX® self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min||32.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||15.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Copper, Min||45 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||170 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||3.3 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||130 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||50,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||5 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Urea, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Plant Protein Products, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.